Holy crap it has happened – the trailer to the new Star Wars: The Last Jedi just dropped and I have just about stopped hyperventilating.
So without further ado:
1. Rey with a lightsaber! She has the lightsaber! YAS
2. Holy smokes, is that the imperial march? Oh no just a take on it. But it is awesome *tears of joy*
3. Mechanical hand…wait why…what?
4. Okay this Rey is way more powerful than I thought
5. Did she just…was that her? Did she just freaking crack the stone with the Force? *tries to mirror Luke’s expression of fright*
6. Here’s Kylo Ren throwing a tantrum – no more helmets for the dude
7. He said parents, does that mean…
8. …oh crap!
9. General Leia looks scared
10. No, no, no, please don’t, Kylo just think about this for a minute
11. NO! Don’t listen to them Kylo
12. Okay still going strong with the red imagery I see
13. Awe Chewie – damn I miss Han Solo – and that weird penguin / bird type fellow
14. Ooo YAS Finn is on his feet. What is he wearing though? Is that a lightsaber? Wait no it doesn’t look right.
15. Rey is hanging onto too many rocks in this one
16. Finn looks pissed. Why is he with the First Order? Is he undercover or has he returned to them?
17. What is this wrinkly fellow (Andy Serkis of course) doing to Rey – leave her ALONE you hear me
18. Rey and Kylo Ren are bonding now? How that happen?
19. Where is Kylo’s weird black tape thingy?
20. WHAAAAAT? Rey and Kylo…Kylo and Rey…WHAT?!
21. Ahh I do love that theme
22. But seriously, seriously, SERIOUSLY what just happened at the end of the trailer?
Breathe (imagine this in Luke Skywalker’s tone)
You need to breathe
Watch the trailer here!
PS: Does Rey and Kylo Ren’s coming together allude to Luke’s ‘it’s time for the Jedi…to end’? What are your thoughts?