With Diwali just a week ahead, you might be staring at your wardrobe with that “I don’t have any thing to wear” look. After all you have been shopping those culottes and crop tops all this time but hardly have any ethnics in your collection. If you are one of those who feel that ethnics are made by aliens and you do not understand what aliens would look good in, then we have some serious inspiration for you from Bollywood. So here it is… Dopewope gets your favourite Bollywood celebrities in those alien…I mean ethnic outfits. I am sure you would love to be an alien after looking at these –
1. Kriti Sanon channels royalty in this bottle green lehenga.
2. Malaika Arora Khan’s saree look is a notch above the average.
3. Jacqueline Fernandez swapped her dupatta for a sheer cropped jacket worn over a sheeny floral lehenga.
4. Dia Mirza gives a go to the ever-so- outstanding yellow with an embroidered salwar-kameez.
5. Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s ruffled blouse and a saree is a sure-shot way to turn heads this festive season.
6. Neha Dhupia goes edgy as always in traditional B&W.
7. Kangana Ranaut has given us many saree sightings, but this colour blocking number is the most attention-worthy.
8. Gauhar Khan in a violet sharara is the perfect pick for a bold, above-the- average look.
Got the inspiration…now rush for your Diwali Shopping!!
9. Taapsee Pannu in a vibrant lehenga-choli.
10. Sonakshi Sinha in a floor-length kurta.
11. Karisma Kapoor in an embroidered anarkali. While you’re at it, don’t miss the owl purse.
12. Aditi Rao Hydari in what is easily the most striking lehenga you’ll ever wear.
So where are you headed to shop this festive season? Tell us in comments